You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora treasure pendant charm sale
01-02-2018, 05:02 AM
Pandora treasure pendant charm sale
Today’s post cheap pandora charms brings a little post-Christmas treat, with a first little look at the Pandora Spring 2018 collection, with a sneak peek at a handful of the new charms and jewellery! Offering bright, rainbow colours and a new bracelet concept, this little set of jewellery seems like something of a departure from the usual. This is by no means the full set, and I expect that there will be lots more to see, but it gives us a little taste of what ideas, colours and themes Pandora have in mind with this release.Smile Spring releases normally launch in mid-March, which is when I would expect to see these pieces in stores. First, we have a look at new charms and a bracelet! The charms are colourful, inspired by rainbows and spring shades. The murano has a vibrant blue and cloud pattern, like a summer sky, and then looks like a rainbow swirled into the glass, as well? I love the look of this one!

The next set of sneak peeks is rather pandora disney uk unusual! Pandora in the US have sent an email survey out to a select number of collectors, asking them to give their opinions on some of the planned designs for the Pandora SS18 collections. Inevitably, these initial sneak peeks have made their way online, and I’ve collated what I’ve seen so far here. Many thanks to the lovely Jahndra at MyXpressions, Grisell Martinez and everyone else who helped me get the info on this! Pandora have noted that these are provisional designs, and that we’ll see ‘our favourites’ in store for SS18. However, as there’s some overlap with the designs I’ve already seen in a separate preview, I suspect that all of these designs might be planned for release in the coming months. But I think this one is my favourite! It looks like the Essence mosaics that came out for Autumn 2016 last year, but I’m hoping that this is actually a Moments charm. It looks lovely – a bit more of a subtle take on the rainbow theme.

Another little bonus promo today as US shopping site Rue La La pandora charms uk has just announced that they’ll be offering 60% off Pandora today in a 24-hour flash sale! The sale is due to start from 11AM ET (4pm UK time) today and finishes at the same time on Sunday. The artwork for this sale doesn’t offer many clues – I’m not sure whether all their Pandora jewellery stock will be on 60% or not, or whether only certain items will be included in the pop-up sale. There are so many great things on offer there at the moment though that I’m sure some good stuff will be included one way or another though! I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. Also, for readers outside the US, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now!

There’s just one more sleep until Christmas and I’m celebrating today with my final pandora charms outlet Christmas 2017 review of the year. This time it’s the Holiday Wreath, a dangle decked out with beautiful enamel in holly green and berry red. I will be baking away today (on the agenda is quiche, veggie toad in the hole, nut roast, and two kinds of cake, and will be wearing my most festive of festive Pandora bracelets while I do so! I hope that you’re all having a lovely day today, and that you might find time to take a peek at this charm review, as the Wreath is an instant favourite for me. Read on for a last-minute dose of festive bead inspiration! My first styling pairs the Wreath with one of my favourite bracelets, the double red leather. The picture doesn’t do it justice, but the berry-red enamel brings out the colour of the enamel beautifully. I picked two very comforting plain-silver beads to go with it – the silver Present is one of my favourites, while the Home Sweet Home sums up the idea of family. I wanted something simple, homely and festive!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply